Andrew Ingram and his team are your resource for commercial real estate in Anchorage and the Matanuska Susitna Borough. Whether you want to lease, buy, downsize, expand, or sell – our goal is to accomplish yours. Our team will work diligently to ensure that your company finds the ideal commercial property. We will not rest until you are 100% satisfied and are confident that your commercial real estate goals are met.
As a professional and experienced commercial real estate consultant, Andrew Ingram offers unparalleled knowledge and experience in the Anchorage commercial real estate market, as well as a sophisticated understanding of all processes involved in finding, securing, or selling; office, retail, or industrial properties, including:
- Knowledge and access to all properties in the Southcentral Alaska region.
- Up-to-the-minute knowledge of subleases and other below market real estate opportunities.
- Exceptional negotiating power with agents / owners of buildings, based upon:
- Volume of Represented Tenants
- Successful working relationships with building owners and landlords
As a full service commercial real estate sales and leasing team, we will guide you through the complete process, serving as your partner and advisor as you secure your ideal space. We begin by discussing location and size requirements, doing a valuation, and conducting the search, but our work is not done until every detail of your relocation or new business venture is secure. This includes site selection, market tours, contractual negotiations, the final signing of the lease or sale agreement, planning, and everything in between.
The Long Term Relationship
Andrew Ingram and his team prefer to build strong and lasting relationships with every client. This is why they are always available to consult you even when not working on a specific project. Having your long and short term goals in mind is how they achieve excellent results in the long run. As your commercial real estate consultant, Andrew is here to advise your organization on all of your commercial real estate needs, including:
- Diligently researching the market to find the perfect site or space
- Negotiating contracts
- Expansions and contractions of commercial space
- Reviewing current lease terms and answering any of your commercial real estate questions